Damaged or Incorrect Items
In the rare event that Masdoor deliver an incorrect item, an item is faulty or the item is received damaged, we will arrange full replacement or refund, including collection of the incorrect item at our cost.
All we need you to do is give us a call on 01254 269407 or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your goods and we will take it from there.
For any damaged items, please take photographs if you are able.
We Aim to Please but sometimes; your item just is not what you wanted
Should find that you need to return all or part of your Masdoor order, please don’t worry – we will take it back as long as the following conditions are met:
- You contact us within 30 days of the recorded delivery or collection date*
- The item has not been used in any way
- The item is in the original packaging (it would also help if you have the delivery box too!)
- The item is undamaged
- Each item must be complete as purchased (no split kit items)
- Opened consumables cannot be returned
In this case you will have to arrange to have the item(s) sent back to us. We can do this for you, but there will be a charge to cover the carriage back to us.
Again, you can either call us on 01254 269407 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
The return address is:
Mercer & Sons Ltd
Note: Refunds are completed within 10 working days of the item being received in our premises.